I signed up for a checking account with Key Bank last summer and a week before our Cuba trip my freeee iPod Touch came in the mail (thanks Key!). I was still trying to figure out how to use it on this trip (it has HD video but you have to remember not to fill it up with music, because then there will not be room for video) but when I got back I forgot all about it. I finally remembered the existence of my iTouch and uploaded these. None of them turned out all that well, but somewhat interesting anyway. Cuba blogging was way back here, here, here, here and here.
Some music & dancing on Callejon de Hamel
A pano of the view from La CabaƱa Fort in Havana and a quick hello from Matt & Adrienne
Some music & dancing at Tropicana
Some music & dancing on Callejon de Hamel
Some music & dancing at Tropicana
These are just stills from the videos, they don't actually play...
ReplyDelete