I think if I never have another year like 2010 until I'm retired I will still consider myself a lucky person.
Matt & Mackenzie 2010 in review
7 countries
8 states
13 days of backpacking
47 days out of the country
195,000 frequent flyer miles used each
20,000 ft mountain + Mt Rainier.
Matt & Mackenzie 2010 in review
7 countries
8 states
13 days of backpacking
47 days out of the country
195,000 frequent flyer miles used each
20,000 ft mountain + Mt Rainier.
*** If you like traveling but aren't sure how to get so much if it in, my best advice (aside from getting a job with lots of vacation and flexibility) is to stack up frequent flyer miles. If you're looking for a good place to start, the American Airlines 75,000 mile sign up bonus card that I mentioned this summer is still live. I'll try to put up some different, non-credit card offers soon because a lot of people have been asking me about them lately. If you have them and can't figure out how to use them: ask me. I like helping.

You guys are too cool for school! Love it and love you! ♥
ReplyDelete