Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 In Review

When I ‘did the numbers’ for 2010 travel this time last year, I said if I never had another year like it til I retired, I’d be ok. And it truly was a pretty amazing year. While I didn’t quite beat 2010 by the numbers this year, we came pretty darn close. More importantly we spent tons of quality time with friends, and were blessed by the ability to travel and spend time with some of those who don’t live near to us. Here’s to 2012 being just as fulfilling!

6 Countries (5 new ones!)

5 States

5 trips to Canada

48 days out of the country

3 very special weddings, and visits from all 3 of my favorite Germans

Ok, not so much backpacking but…
20 days of hiking

A mere
110,000 frequent flyer miles used each (with about 200k each in waiting for next year)

1 finished basement!

Cheers!













2 comments:

  1. What a year! You made it to more new countries than we did (three) and we are the retired folks! Bravo. M&D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous year! Can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for the Sullys!

    ReplyDelete