We spent Mothers Day weekend out in Olalla. Lance and Valerie joined us for most of the weekend, and we had a great time eating tons of good food, catching up after my parents being in Mexico all winter, getting lots of sleep, and just generally relaxing. I only snapped a few pictures, but it's not like you haven't all seen Olalla before.
I spent this past week down in sunny Simi Valley, CA for work. There wasn't actually much time left over for enjoying the sunshine but I appreciated every moment I got, and certainly enjoyed the chance to actually meet most of my co-workers and eat lots of good food. Again, not many pictures. Who snaps pictures on a business trip with their boss? Yeah, weird, even if you are eating beachfront in Malibu.
'
Less than a week until we leave for Turkey! I'll post an itenerary soon. :)
Mom & me
Up visiting 'Aunt' Phebe
Matt's enjoying the sunshine
I spent this past week down in sunny Simi Valley, CA for work. There wasn't actually much time left over for enjoying the sunshine but I appreciated every moment I got, and certainly enjoyed the chance to actually meet most of my co-workers and eat lots of good food. Again, not many pictures. Who snaps pictures on a business trip with their boss? Yeah, weird, even if you are eating beachfront in Malibu.
'
Less than a week until we leave for Turkey! I'll post an itenerary soon. :)

The picture of you and your momma is GREAT! Beautiful ladies!! :)
ReplyDelete