Wednesday, February 23, 2011

From the Phone

Ok, long absence, sorry. We had a low-key couple of weeks but never fear - things are picking up again! We had some really fun visitors last weekend but I don't have any pictures of that yet. In the mean time, I was getting pictures from my phone onto my computer today and thought I'd share a few of the random things we have been up to lately.

A beautiful day snowboarding up at Crystal



Skipping out on work to take a walk at Lincoln Park




Discovered an awesome taco truck in White Center
(benefits to living somewhat close to the ghetto)


Drywall is almost completely hung in the basement



Matt working on the moto



Another beautiful weekend at Olalla



Smores in our living room ;)

And, ok, this is a realllly long time ago, but we had a super special dinner at none other than Canlis with Jarrett & Josh - thanks for making it so special Jarrett






The next five weekends are BUSY...the blog will be back. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment