This trip deserves a good blog post, but it's not going to get one because September is turning out to be the busyest month of our busy months this summer and I just don't have time! I figure better short and sweet than not at all. Thanks again to our wonderful hosts Tom + Kelsey and to the whole Huntley clan at the ranch. We had an amazing time.
Here's the short version. We rode horses, and chased cows with the horses and ran with them. It was very fun. We rode dirt bikes and and Matt showed off his awesome skills while Mackenzie floundered. It was cool. We ate good food and drank good drink. We went to a rodeo and saw the crazy crazy cowboys do neat stuff. There was more, but that's the highlights.
Here's some pictures:
Matt & Steven with their respective vehicles
Cool.
Tom the cowboy.
Matt climbing
Cows
Cows got really close...
Awesome picture. Steven took it, not me. But I like it.
At the rodeo.
Hang on tight!
Ashley, Steven, Matt & I
Matt & I riding
Tom + Kelsey, Matt + I, Ash + Steven
Matt was hearding cows. It was hilarious. Click on it for a bigger one.
So pretty.






No comments:
Post a Comment