Friday, June 4, 2010
We Survived
For our very worrisome followers, the parents out there, you probably know from our itenerary that yesterday was the Road of Death bike ride, and hopefully took my quick post last night about Ben to mean that we were alive. We did indeed survive the Road of Death. Since the last post we had a wonderfully relaxing two days on the Isla del Sol which is a pretty remote island on the Bolivian side of Lake Titicaca. We arrived in La Paz two nights ago and yesterday mountain biked down about 3500 meters. Steven, Ashley and Matt had a great time. I discovered I find mountain biking very scary. It was beautiful scenery the entire time though and a great experience. Today we leave for Huayna Potosi. Wish us luck at 20,000ft!
Labels:
Bolivia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am glad the road of death is behind you. Thanks for the post.
ReplyDeleteA worried Mom
Yes, we are all grateful to hear that everyone survived their Road of Death bike rides. THANK YOU for the post.
ReplyDelete